All successful candidates are required to reside within commuting distance of our Langford/Victoria office location. Plexxis does not offer remote work opportunities.
Salary Range: $61,500 - $104,500
As part of the Plexxis development team you will design, develop, and implement products and services, which solve the challenge of modernizing the specialty contracting trades.
This is an opportunity to work on and develop exciting new applications for our customers' existing data as well as creating cutting-edge products that revolutionize the construction industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with designers, programmers, internal and external customers. Analyse business requirements and opportunities to create optimal value throughout all Plexxis solutions
Learn all aspects of the Plexxis ERP system
- Design, develop, test, optimize and implement programs within Oracle Forms/Reports including user interfaces, external application & data source integration and printed outputs/reports
- Analyze available information, applying experience and systems knowledge to maintain, analyse, diagnose, identify and implement solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Interact with Internal customers, providing training, support
- Trouble-shoot issues prior, during and post implementation
- Be proactive in recognizing and efficiently resolving issues
- Assist in writing and correcting key payroll and job costing reports
- Collaborate closely with Internal Customers and Plexxis developers in creating and delivering solutions
- Interest in Data and Technology
- Practical (real world) experience in customer care-related work. Must genuinely enjoy helping people
- Enthusiastically works to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL/Basic Database Knowledge
- Self-motivated and resourceful with ability to adapt in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Extraordinarily ability to conceptualize and learn quickly
- Work in a team environment at the Plexxis West Coast Branch (Victoria, British Columbia)
- An energetic teammate who works to create a positive work environment
- Eligible to work in Canada
What's it like working at Plexxis?
The dress is casual, but our commitment to quality is not. At Plexxis, the working environment is a social one - built on mutual respect and collaboration. We are a team of extremely hard-working individuals who have a steadfast dedication to delivering amazing results to our clients. As such, we make it a point to provide each of our employees with the tools needed to do their job well, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Company gym
- A games room
- A commercial themed theatre
- Large, fully functional kitchen, dining area, bbq and outdoor patio including lake views
- Access to local walking trails, parks and beaches
- Paid after hours
Our team genuinely appreciates each other and there is an authentic camaraderie and support network.
About Plexxis Software:
The Plexxis Drywall Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software maximizes the profit and efficiency of wall & ceiling contractors through expert consulting and a drywall estimating software that unites digital takeoff, costing, construction management, mobile applications and accounting solutions into a single, sophisticated - yet simple system.
Since 1999, our sole focus has been dedicated to the wall and ceiling trade – a focus that has brought together an extraordinary wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. From technology engineers, trainers and consultants, we have assembled the “right” people, the “right” product and the “right” service to deliver solutions unmatched in quality and customer focus.
Are you the perfect fit? Do you wish to …
- Work with a small, tight-knit group of hard-working, dedicated and fun individuals
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a rapidly growing, high energy company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be on the winning team - poised to emerge as the global leader
- Be challenged in the workspace, in the fitness room or even the billiards Café
- Lose the stuffy environment (and politics) of “big corporate” and focus on delivering what the competition calls “impossible”
If you're ready for an exciting career with an industry leader, give us a call to explore your future. Growth. Learning. Opportunity.
Disclaimer for all posting locations: We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Plexxis is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion; encouraging applications from all well qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process.
Please Note: If you are offered a position at Plexxis Software, you may be required to agree to a background check.
PLEXXIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER