Looking for mechanically savvy candidates to help in service department, equipment assembly,and safely transporting equipment (snowblowers) to customers. Truck and trailer provided.
- Shop hand: Help our techs be more productive, keep shop organized.
- Equipment PDI: Unload,Setup and PDI of equipment as required
- Deliveries: Organize and manage best routes
- Instructs customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signature
- Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good repair.
- Complies will all applicable laws, rules and regulations pertaining to hauling equipment and transportation in general.
- Safely follows proper driving practices and ensures loads comply with MTO regulations.
- Other duties as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Physical ability to do some lifting, moving equipment and working outdoors.
- Familiarity with variety of outdoor power equipment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Sports and/or Automotive an asset
Great work environment & culture , competitive pay + benefits.( As for conditions and details)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission, ...
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour