At Essence Properties, we're focused on providing our customers with the home of their dreams. We build detached homes, multi-family condos, and town-home communities in the Fraser Valley and Metro Vancouver area. Our success rests on our exceptional workmanship, first class customer service, community leadership, and the promise of transparency and trust in all of our duties.
We're looking for a Handyman/women (Warranty and Customer Service) to join our Homeowner Care team. You will provide warranty service and repair, interior finishing, and deficiency detailing for all of our construction projects.
- High-school diploma
- 2+ years of home renovation experience
- Flooring, drywall, and painting skills with ability to handle all types of patchwork and general repairs
- General carpentry skills
- Ability to creatively solve challenging problems
- Understanding of construction plans, building layouts, etc.
- Understanding of BC Building Code
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Windows, Office, and other applications
- Provides a high-level of customer service in all interactions with homeowners
- Coordinates with homeowner care team for inspections, repairs, and quality checks
- Investigates and determines what is covered under warranty and ensures fair resolution is achieved
- Orders and prepares materials required to complete work prior to homeowner appointments
- Coordinates with trades as required for scope of work
- Repairs, patches, tapes, and muds drywall
- Paints, sprays, and stains walls, trims, and patches
- Handles all types of caulking
- Provides skilled labour assistance on construction sites as requested
If you'd like to join our team, apply with a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)