Become a Maxi Mind Learning Brain Training Coach
Maxi Mind Learning is seeking career educators who would like to supplement their income with part-time work at home. Work one-on-one with children that have learning challenges. Children come to see you in your home office.
This is ideal supplemental income for a teacher, tutor, kinesiologist or educational assistant with experience in special education.
No sessions if client or coach have symptoms, or are suspected of contact with an active case, etc. PPE is up to mutual agreement between client and coach. Sanitzation of equipment between clients is required but social distancing typically cannot be fully maintained during sessions.
All Maxi Mind Coaches must meet the following personal qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in education, health or a related discipline.
- 5+ years working with children as a teacher, tutor, educational assistant, coach or therapist of some sort.
- Proven success working with children having ADHD, Autism, or Learning Disabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Vulnerable sector clearance.
In addition, to be eligible to work for Maxi Mind, candidates must be willing to:
- Teach, tutor or coach children who mainly visit you in your home-office after school and/or on weekends
- Teach, tutor or coach some children and parents remotely online.
- Fix a regular schedule of anywhere from 10 to 30 hours per week for coaching.
- Designate a suitable home-office space to work with Maxi Mind clients.
- Care for the neuro-educational equipment and technology assigned to you.
- Study our methodology to qualify for a certificate as a Neuro-Educational Therapist.
- Invest 8 hours of your time in practical training.
At this time we need coaches who reside only in the following specific locations:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
About the Opportunity
Every day, parents throughout the GTA are watching miraculous improvements unfold in their children.
Proud parents are witnessing what many doctors, psychologists, and teachers believe to be impossible. They are watching first-hand the symptoms of ADHD, Autism and Learning Disabilities diminish; and even disappear. This seeming miracle is happening without medication. A realizable and permanent cognitive transformation is occurring in real time.
Indeed, at least 90% of our approximately 1,000 clients, have experienced life-changing improvements in; focus, learning and self-regulation skills. It is all happening thanks to three positive factors:
- The power of Neuroplasticity, which is the brain's ability to reconfigure / change itself,
- Maxi Mind Learning Centre's state-of-the-art, multi-modal brain training system,
- Superb teachers and tutors just like you that professionally coach children, one-on-one, to create these life-changing results.
What it is like to become a Maxi Mind Brain Training Coach?
First, you get trained and certified as a Maxi Mind Neuro-Educational Therapist (Brain Training Coach). This professional development process lasts anywhere from two weeks to two months, depending on how much time and effort you put into it.
Second, you will set up your home office; furnishing it with our neuro-developmental technology and tools.
Finally, we start sending you clients that fit your chosen schedule.
As our newly certified Neuro-Educational Therapist, you will:
- Guide clients on the performance of sensory integration exercises,
- Deliver an engineered listening program via bone conduction headphones,
- Utilize different modalities of biofeedback, to provide cognitive training and reduce stress levels.
- Meet with parents periodically to share progress updates, etc.
The 'curriculum' and 'lesson plans' are set up for you in advance of the child's course. You will utilize your artistry to individualize the training protocols for each child on a session by session basis.
Children typically come for 2 or 3 sessions per week, with each session lasting 50 minutes. Programs typically run 40 to 60 sessions, which can take several months
You might choose to have as few as 3 or 4 clients on your weekly schedule, or as many as 15 or even 20. This largely depends on how much Maxi Mind work you want. But there is also a monthly variation, in how many parents sign up in any given area.
Office staff are available daily, to provide support for both clients and coaches and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
There is minimal administrative responsibility for each Coach and that mainly consists of documenting their daily work in online session records. Teachers and educational assistants will truly appreciate how liberating this is compared to teaching for a Board of Education.
Coaches are paid twice a month by direct deposit based on their hourly rate and number of sessions conducted.
The best ‘pay' is the incredible satisfaction that our Coaches get from the incomparable, life-changing improvements, which the children experience and which their parents appreciate so much.
We have recently launched a Remote Home Support Program in which Coaches can also provide services to clients online. Only Coaches with sufficient experience delivering the program in person, will be eligible for delivering this service remotely, as well.