Campbellford Memorial Hospital requires an experienced Diagnostics Services Clerk to provide clerical support to Diagnostic Imaging and the Laboratory. The position provides overall coordination of patient flow and communications for the departments. The role includes reporting, data entry, and overall clerical responsibilities for the Ontario Breast Screening Program.
- Secondary School Diploma.
- Medical Secretary Program graduate or an equivalent secretarial program with experience in a health care setting.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment using excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with patients, staff and physicians.
- Demonstrates an understanding of ethical behaviours and confidentiality requirement in a health care institution.
- Ability to represent the Hospital with professionalism
- Demonstrates good attendance and punctuality
Job Type: Casual