Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Business Analyst to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence. Ironclad Developments Inc. specializes in project management/ development / multi-family construction and property management across Western Canada.
The successful candidate for this position must be detail-oriented with good analytical skills. A strong business acumen with a solid understanding of current business principals is also required to make strategic recommendations. Must have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to summarize and report complex information.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a broad spectrum of job categories within the company. This position will be held at our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB.
- Conduct feasibility studies (cost-benefit analysis) and work flow analysis, investigate, analyze and define operational problems, assess options, recommend and implement manual, automated or blended solutions to improve processes and controls.
- Provide meaningful data analytics and insightful analysis to support management decision making.
- Lead workshops to elicit business requirements and document business processes and controls, identify, recommend and build consensus for changes, process improvements or enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
- Develop and execute test plans, test matrices and test cases; lead direct and coordinate testing activities and facilitate issues resolution.
- Write user guides and training materials and conduct training sessions.
- Research on best practice and solutions to meet business requirements and provide input to management on opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders (Operations, Systems, Business units, Third Party Vendors) and develop productive working relationships with key business partners.
- Post-Secondary Degree / Certificate or equivalent
- 6+ years of progressive business analysis, systems analysis or business consultant experience supporting medium to large-sized complex projects or operational functions
- Excellent research, analytical, reporting and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly learn complex concepts, processes, systems and technologies via self-directed investigation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Experience in complex business process mapping and business process re-engineering
- Experience in data mapping and systems integration implementation
- Proficiency in SQL is desired
- Previous project management would be considered an asset
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation is considered an asset
Ironclad Developments Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive group benefits/pension plan. Position start date is tentative for immediate placement. Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, certificates and references for consideration to the attention of Human Resources. Please include salary expectations with your cover letter. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 6 years (Preferred)
- Data Mapping: 4 years (Preferred)
- Work Flow Analysis: 4 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)