Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about fashion and the environment? Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build strong relationships with their customers. Join our customer care team for an industry-leading sustainable brand. We want people who have an excellent personality, empathy and want to make a positive impact.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with intelligible English
- You are inspired and motivated by shaping a sustainable future
- You are a style guru and fashionista
- You have retail or hospitality experience
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You can problem solve with a can-do attitude
- You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- You live in Canada
- You are able to commit to 40hrs per week
- You pass a criminal background check
About The Job
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communication - 50-70% of customer interactions are handled through chat, email and social media channels.
- Handle inbound service calls
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development
About The Benefits
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- RRSP with company match
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To kick things off, our application includes an assessment that covers the questions we would typically ask at the start of an interview and shows you what a day in the life is like at Sitel. This speeds up the process and helps us get to know you better. After you apply, one of our recruiters will contact you for an interview.
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
About Sitel Group®
As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service, retail, hospitality or concierge: 2 years (required)