Prime Health Ltd. is a nutraceutical manufacturing company based in Maple Ridge, BC having presence in North America, Asia, Middle East and Latin American countries.
Provides administrative, secretarial, reception and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Greet clients, guests and direct them to the correct staff member.
- Coordinate messenger and courier service, receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required. Prepare outgoing mails for distribution.
- Fax, scan and copy documents, maintain office filing and storage systems. Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards.
- Coordinate with Production, warehouse and other departments.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence. Organize travel arrangements for staff, co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Minimum Grade 12 degree or certificate in office administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience in any manufacturing environment settings.
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Must have good phone skills. Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection.
- Able to organize, work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability, attention to detail, accuracy
- Flexibility, reliability, teamwork.
Salary: Based on relevant experience
Job location: Maple Ridge, BC
Job type: Full time permanent
Benefits: After probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)