About Sparkle Solutions Corp:
Sparkle Solutions specialises in providing on-premise laundry services (OPL) to large-scale facilities, including apartment buildings, fire departments, municipalities, condominiums and hotels in Canada. Property owners, managers and residents prefer Sparkle Solutions because of our expert management, seamless installation and robust reporting capabilities.
Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the Sparkle Solutions Corp of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare equipment for delivery (assemble required parts prior to loading on trucks when necessary
- Install laundry in various environments including, but not limited to: colleges, apartments, residential homes, commercial laundromats. Condos.
- Receive, move and issue commercial equipment as directed
- Repair/replace washers, dryers
- Prepare equipment for delivery
- Clean and test equipment following installation
- Complete all work in a safe manner as per government regulations and company safety policies
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift up to 35-100 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
- Push and pull hand carts loaded with washers and/or dryers
- Ability to walk numerous stairs
- Mechanical aptitude; technical experience, such as with washers/dryers, is a plus -- experience with electrical, plumbing, gas fitting and venting would be ideal
Excellent Salary & benefit Package:
Sparkle Solutions values and retains its associates by offering industry leading benefits including: Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and RRSP plan with generous company match.
Sparkle Solution Corp is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We are an equal opportunity employer. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
for more info on Sparkle Solutions visit : http://www.sparklesolutions.ca/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- hardware installation: 1 year (Preferred)