CEGI specializes in a multitude of services to provide convenient and efficient customer service to our clients. We are committed to providing an expert level of service within the Industrial, Commercial, Construction and Maintenance Industries. We provide our employees with endless opportunities for growth and the ability to work with major clients on projects throughout Western Canada.
CEGI is seeking pipeline/facility inspection personnel, but specifically for Pipeline Coating Inspectors. The successful candidates will be based out of Drayton Valley and must be willing to work throughout Western Canada.
We are accepting Resumes for all roles, with preference being given to API 1169 trained individuals.
5 Years’ related experience is necessary.
Qualified personnel must have all required current safety tickets including WHMIS, TDG, H2S, Ground Disturbance, First Aid and CSO (Common Safety Orientation). Please list all current safety tickets on your resume.
Candidates will have
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to provide reference checks
- Provide criminal background checks
- Ability to undergo fit for work assessments (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Coating Inspectors would ideally have the following credentials:
- API 1169 certification preferred
- Have a degree/diploma as a civil engineer, or technologist
- Has minimum NACE Level 1 certification through National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- Experience with latest CSA Z662 Oil and Gas Pipeline System and CSA Z245.30
Positions are available based on years of experience.
If you are interested in working for an industry leading company, submit your resume today!
CEGI is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the companies we serve. We promote employment equity and encourage you to indicate if you belong to one of the designated groups when you apply.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- related: 5 years (Required)
- API 1169 (Preferred)
- NACE Level 1 (Preferred)