Pan Provincial Painting is a commercial painting contractor with 35 years in the painting industry. We are currently seeking an experienced working foreman and experienced painters for a large commercial complex.
Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain regular in-person contact with site supervisors.
- Attend all site meetings as schedule per site supervisor.
- Track job progress, material and man hours.
- Maintain constant communication with Production manager in regards to project status.
- Ensure materials, tools and human resources are ready to complete the job.
- Ensure that all health and safety guide lines are followed at all times
- Able to manage safety, quality & crews
- Complete daily hazard assessment reports.
- Work as part of the crew to get the job done
Painter Responsibilities Include:
· Provide Own Personal PPE and Hand Tools
· Brush, Roll & Spray as Required
· Lifting up to 50 lb.
· Lift Ticket and First Aid and asset
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Have at least 10 years successfully completing large painting projects in commercial projects,
- First aid and applicable lift and fall protection tickets.
- Experience with Fieldview App. is an asset.
Please submit your resume, qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent