Part Time Grocery Clerk (Night Shift)
PASSION & COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A KEY DRIVER FOR OUR COMPANY
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized
- To stock shelves according to plan-o-grams which includes the rotation and pricing of product;
- To build grocery displays under the direction of the department or store manager;
- To face, merchandise, re-organize displaced items and product labels so as to ensure all grocery aisles are organized, neat, and attractive;
- To assist in maintaining a clean, organized selling floor and backroom, adhering to established health and safety regulations as per Company policies;
- To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of two years’ previous experience in the retail grocery environment;
- Must possess good product knowledge;
- Proven ability to handle responsibilities and achieve work objectives;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal;
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Grocery: 2 years (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)