At Ceratec, everyone is a client. We treat people the way we’d like to be treated. Forget about who’s right or wrong, the main focus is on finding the right solution together! Collaboration and humility are two of our key values which in close cooperation with our customers translate into shared success. We work hard at creating a positive work environment that fosters our team members to be driven to help others with the goal of improving together.
We are seeking to fill the position of Contact Center Agent with our National Contact Center. This posting will be based at our western office in Calgary, AB. The Contact Center Agent represents an important point of contact with our customers whose primary mandate is to respond to customer inquiries, enter client orders received by email, facsimile or telephone, as well as handling customer returns. In addition, our agents are also expected to provide support to the sales, shipping and logistic departments.
This job is not a telemarketing or solicitation work. We offer full training in our systems and processes and you can count on the support of your colleagues to facilitate the learning process.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests regarding order status, products and services,
- Process customer orders received by phone, email or fax accurately and in a timely manner , entering them into our ERP order system;
- Communicate in a timely manner with internal clients and external customers to resolve any questions or discrepancies with customer orders or inquiries ;
- Handle Customer requests for returns,
- Communicate as appropriate with various internal team-members to ensure order fulfillment meets customer expectations;
- Respond to various inquiries from internal stakeholders such as sales, logistics and replenishment team-members.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 1 -2 years’ experience in customer service in a call center or order desk environment with direct client contact;
- Professional and reliable, able to work under pressure and prioritize competing demands;
- Previous experience with computerized order management systems, preferably Prophet-21;
- Proficiency with standard office software systems such as MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and Google suite.
- A desire to meet or exceed customer expectations relative to corporate policies and goals.
- Bilingual, English / French;
- Part-time schedule from Monday to Friday: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm;
- Full-time schedule Monday to Friday: 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
You are interested in this position? Send you resume through our website.
Visit our website to learn more about our history, products and our career opportunities. And if you want to find out more about who we are, we invite you to watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdlKf17jR4
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent