It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy. At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, we’re currently searching for team members that are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to the customers that come into our store.
You must be able to take on tasks as required as you are the front face of our company providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries
- Perform stock counts and orders for designated areas accurately
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work until 8pm on Weeknights and Saturdays.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty.
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
We are currently looking for individuals with relevant experience and preferably those with supervisor experience. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour