Customer Relations Administrator
Location: Pickering Head Office
Tribute Communities is an award-winning builder with over 35 years’ experience who has built more than 30,000 homes and condominium suites across the GTA.
Tribute has won many awards for our workmanship and dedication to service, but also for our business practices which were recognized with the Desjardins Award for Large Business from the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Relations Administrator for a full-time contract position in our Head Office in Pickering. You will be part of the customer relations team, assisting with data analysis, document maintenance, reporting and providing client services. This position has the potential to become permanent.
What’s in it for you?
You will appreciate our comprehensive Health Care Benefits Plan, and other perks; such as, but not limited to Work-Life Balance, Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Partnership with GoodLife, Employee Assistant Program, and amazing Corporate Events.
What’s in for us?
Our ideal candidate has previous administrative experience, proven excellence in customer service, intermediate to advanced Excel skills, and is organized, motivated and detail-oriented.
You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and distributing data related to customer deposits and agreements to Management on a weekly and monthly basis. You will collect on NSF and past due deposits as well as other outstanding documents related to agreements, while maintaining a positive customer service experience. You have the capability to communicate effectively with different internal departments as well as customers on a regular basis. Certainly, assisting the Customer Relations Manager with administrative tasks will be part of your daily routine.
· Full-time/1-year Contract (with the potential of becoming permanent)
· Flex-Hours Monday to Friday
Required Skills and Experience
· Previous Administrative experience required
· Customer Service experience required
· New Home Experience an asset, but not required
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs with strong Excel skills
· Professional writing experience (emails and letters)
· Ability to deal with irate/difficult clients
· Detail Oriented
· Strong organization skills
· Time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Tribute Communities will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $38,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel : 2 years (Preferred)
- Pickering, ON (Preferred)