Are you available to work right away?
Head over to the our store and get hired on the spot!
Same day pay!
_478 Woody Rd, Oakville, Ontario L6K3T6 Canada
Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Technician. As a Customer Service Technician, you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul’s exceptional service, ensuring customers get all the help they need on their journeys.
Part Time- 20-30 hours a week, weekends are required.
Customer Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist customers inside and outside U-Haul Center with U-Haul products & services
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental
Customer Service Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Pay: $14.50 per hour
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Able to lift 50lbs: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)