- A BA or BS in Business, Economics, Operations, Finance, or applicable experience.
Amazon’s Transportation Risk & Compliance team identifies and mitigates risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. To support the business, our primary missions to perform independent and objective, risk-based assessments of Amazon business partners’ activities and related controls with the goal of improving operations, compliance, risk management and overall success of the program.
To that end, Amazon is seeking a high-performing Compliance Field Auditor with a penchant for process improvement, communication and boots on the ground roll up your sleeves success.
As a Compliance Field Auditor you will manage your audit pipeline, engage with Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) and plan, scope, execute and report on the audit outcomes. You will also work with each DSP to assess their remediation and closure of identified issues.
You will provide consultative support to DSPs to identify opportunities for control improvements, their overall compliance level and develop mitigating and improvement plans. You will also work with business, legal, and technologies teams to remediate gaps and oversee the build-out of sustainable and systematic solutions. You will need to be flexible to work occasionally on weekends and/or evenings.
Additionally, this role will work closely with Amazon Logistics and Transportation businesses, Compliance, Legal, Finance, and HR teams to implement world-class customer-centric compliance & risk management tools and processes.
- 3-5 years of audit experience related to business processes, risk mitigation, program compliance, SOX, internal audits or others
- Experience leading risk assessments and defining audit roadmaps
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the utilization of complex databases.
- Continuous improvement background (i.e. 6-sigma, ISO, Total Quality, etc.).
- Ability to drive successful partnerships with external teams to execute tactic initiatives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.