Campbellford Memorial Multicare Lodge offers affordable accommodations for seniors with supportive care in a retirement residential setting.
The Supportive Housing Caregiver provides caring and compassionate homemaking, personal support, and attendant service to the Residents of the Lodge. In the event of a critical situation, the position requires the ability to provide short-term crisis intervention supports to Residents until other support arrives.
- Must have successfully completed the Personal Support Worker Program, Social Service Worker Program or Developmental Service Worker Program
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to relate to senior citizens and people with disabilities in a compassionate and caring manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize duties
- Ability to work independently with good judgement, demonstrate initiative and adapt to change
- Physical demands of the job requires ability to perform moderately heavy work, including lifting up to 50 lbs, bending and twisting, reaching, fine motor skills, visual and hearing acuity
- We are currently recruiting two part-time positions that must be available for all shifts, and one that is midnights specifically
We thank all applicants for their interest in Campbellford Memorial Multicare Lodge.
In an effort to promote employment equity, we welcome applications from all qualified individuals including Aboriginal persons, immigrants, members of minority groups, women and persons with disabilities.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent