Edmonton Railroad Contracting Ltd. is accepting applications for the position of HR/Safety Coordinator. This position will be required to perform duties such as hiring, maintaining 3rd party safety sites like (ISNetworld, Avetta, E-Rail Safe), site inspections, training, job hazard assessments and provide field support to Edmonton Railway Contracting Ltd. as required. The position will be based out of Sherwood Park.
- Experience in rail safety with a background of safety and HR
- Experience with E-Rail Safe
- Familiar with ISNetworld and Avetta
- Able to work individually and as a team member.
- Post jobs on indeed, review resumes, and conduct interviews.
- Complete new hire orientations
- Valid drivers license without restrictions and clean driving record (submit drivers abstract with resume and cover letter).
- Ability to travel and work away from home
- Valid first aid ticket.
- Prior role in field level supervision
- Proficient computer skills and aptitude
- Criminal background check required
- Walking on uneven ground in all weather conditions
- ability to work independently or as a group member
Please send in your resume, to be considered for the position.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF:
- You are committed to working in a challenging work environment.
- Willing to work out of town for 1-2 weeks at a time when necessary (throughout Alberta). Rest of the work is in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Willingness to clean shave for particular work sites
Job Type: Full-time
- Health and Safety: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSTS (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- H2S Alive (Preferred)
- Punjabi (Preferred)