- Organize and lead the project.
- Design, develop, and test code.
- Build up the web application system by using relevant expertise, experience, and external resources, according to the company's business needs.
- Make long-term plans for product operations, iterations and function upgrades in the future.
- Cooperate with different departments in the company to successfully implement the whole product launching on time.
- At least 3 years of software and website development experience.
- The expertise of PHP and relevant web development tools and skills.
- The expertise of CSS, JS frameworks and relevant web design tools and skills.
- Be familiar with local web app developing environment.
- Have a deep understanding of MVC design structure, and aim to build up a platform with a high-quality experience.
- Experience in developing or managing online education apps like Mooc projects will be a great bonus.
- Be good at multitasking, high efficient working, and dealing with urgent issues.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, and offers cooperation, collaboration, and support to the team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- software and website development: 3 years (Required)