Sales Professional – Major Home Appliances
No Sales Experience? No problem!
Do you have a passion for sales? Do you like to engage others? Is your charisma off the walls? This may be for you!
The fastest growing eastern Canadian Appliance company is expanding again! After growing in leaps and bounds throughout the past year, our company has set its sights on establishing a nationwide brand. We are looking for sales professionals to lead the charge. The opportunities for advancement are limitless. Are you willing to step up to the challenge? The successful candidate will be established and experienced in retail sales, preferably commissioned sales, or even major home appliance sales! If sales isn't in your background, we are looking for individuals willing to learn and take on the challenge of becoming a top earner!
What we offer:
- Dream schedule - Store Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am to 7:00pm; Sat-Sun 10:00am to 5:00pm
- 5 Day Work Week: 2 weekdays off per week
- Paid Training Period & Unlimited training opportunities
- Above industry standard earning potential
- 100% Commission; Bonus; Contests; Recognition Awards; Vendor Incentives
- Employee discounts, Great Company Culture, Constant Growth!
- Use your retail experience, leadership, and interpersonal skills to inspire exceptional performance across the sales team, meeting all sales targets
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Build sales through existing relationship base while expanding your network
- Track all sales and inventory to ensure the right product is moving at the right time
- Minimum 1 year experience in a major appliance sales or related field; strong background in appliance sector or similar sales
- No sales experience? Demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn techniques, execute, and improve everyday
- A proven ability to execute long and short term sales strategies
- Computer savvy; from search to sale is all done on the computer!
- Ability to empower, motivate, inspire and generate buy-in
- Fluency in English - Secondary language such as Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi a definite asset
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to manage customer complaints with a positive outcome for the customer and the business
Please submit your application today; to our private and confidential account. Your application information will not be shared with anyone outside our HR team.
Other companies may call this role: Retail Sales, Customer Assistant, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Sales Clerk
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)