Mississauga, ON, Canada
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Consultant to join the Advisory group in Mississauga.
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives. As a Consultant, you will play an active role in all aspects of client engagements, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, managing workstreams or engagements, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
If you are interested in working with leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
You bring to the role:
- Help to frame the strategy and execution of client engagements and ensure objectives are clearly identified, agreed, and attained
- Work closely with Engagement Managers on large scale projects and likewise you will have the opportunity to independently lead smaller engagements
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Facilitate client workshops and planning meetings
- Participate in business development activities such as writing proposals, engaging clients and participating in conferences
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote and embed best practices in the development and delivery of effective service offerings
- Grow your leadership skills by managing small teams and being a mentor to junior colleagues
- Participate as a subject matter expert on engagements and use your skills to solve complex problems
- Perform detailed analysis and recommend strategies for effective engagement delivery
- 5+ years of management consulting or relevant industry experience
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Strong initiative, eagerness to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- Self-motivation and drive to take ownership of a work stream
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience, an MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is advantageous
Why join us?
Work with great people to make a difference
Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
What we offer you?
Flexible work environment
Long term career development
Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.