Sales & Service Representative (SSR)
Mornington Communications Co-operative Limited is a telecommunications company providing cellular, telephone, digital television, internet, security and business services.
As a Co-operative, Mornington Communications is committed to providing comprehensive telecommunications products to all our customers and Members, employ cost effective and leading-edge technology and work to the sustainable development of our local community and co-operative.
Mornington Communications has an opening for a Sales & Service Representative (Part-time), 9 month contract to float between our stores in Milverton, Stratford, Drayton and Wellesley. Regular work days will be Monday, Friday, Saturday. This a great opportunity to learn about the telecommunications business world while building your professional skills. The ideal candidate would be a person with strong community involvement who is dynamic and possesses excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
· Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
· Willingness to work flexible hours (including Saturday), exemplary attendance and punctuality.
· Willingness to work at different store locations when required
· High school diploma
· Retail and Sales experience is an asset
· Criminal Background check
Functions, Duties, Working conditions
- Understand fully the features and selling points of all Mornington Products in order to match them to
the needs of the customers
- Meet sales targets as set, both in cellular, internet, home, TV, security and related products
- Have a good understanding and be able to effectively use the provisioning software
- Be responsible for cash, credit card and debit transactions and the balancing of them
- Respond to customer questions and solve problems relating to cellular, internet and other products
sold at the store
- Maintain retail store appearance with merchandising and general cleanliness
· Be a Mornington Ambassador in the local community by attending tradeshows and events
Why Work At Mornington
· Proud to say that we’re a living wage employer offering a competitive compensation that includes an hourly wage plus commission.
Interested parties will email their resume and cover letter to hr[at]mornington[dot]ca or fax to 519-595-4142 by March 19, 2021.
Contract length: 9 months
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Application deadline: 2021-03-19
Expected start date: 2021-04-06
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place