Enthusiastic customer service pro in a technical retail environment. We are a highly rated outdoor power equipment in Ottawa with exceptional customer service record.
- Provide customer service in a technical retail environment ( small engines)
- Process parts, service and sales orders
- Help customers with parts lookup, ordering, receiving.
- Process online parts orders and answer queries
- Communicate with customers, service shop, and vendors
- Continuing skills development and increasing product & technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills essential
- Results oriented,energy, enthusiasm, eagerness to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, organized, and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Retail and sales experience an asset
- Industry experience and basic technical knowledge an asset
- Automotive or technical experience an asset
Great work environment & culture , competitive pay + benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission, ...
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies