Position: Quality Technician
- Inspect incoming materials from processing for cosmetic defect, handling damage and accuracy / completion of CofC
- Inspect incoming materials from in-house manufacturing for handling damage and completion of traveller
- Observe and monitor production operations to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Maintain ISO policy and procedures
- Work with Manufacturing and engineering cells to determine inspection Criteria
- Maintain inspection calibration program
- Any other task that has been delegated by the Operations Manager
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Quality: 5 years (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)