Do you like working in a team? Are you committed and devoted? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
Join our team!
Do you want to be part of it?
That is good news! For its Baie-Sainte-Anne and Bay du Vin sites, Berger is looking for a Human Resources Technician to assist the HR team already in place for a maternity leave replacement. Without a doubt, there are some great challenges for you ahead in a company that focuses on the well-being of its employees!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
As a human resources technician you:
- Participate in the staffing process and you are responsible for selecting and analyzing the applications received;
- Carry out some interviews and the on-boarding process for employees;
- Answer various questions from employees regarding payroll, their file, etc .;
- Participate and help organize recruiting events, such as job fairs;
- Are responsible for the management of accommodation sites for our out-of-province employees;
- Also provide administrative support to the HR Department.
- You have a degree or certificate in human resources management or other equivalent functions;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are bilingual (French and English);
- You are autonomous, organized and rigorous in your work.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Stimulating Work Environment
- Strong Team Spirit
- Competitive Wages & a Wide Range of Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- French (preferred)
- English (preferred)