WE'RE LOOKING FOR
NAM Reconciliation Intern Specialist - 12-18 month Internship
Regular / Permanent
3239 Dundas Street West
Oakville, ONTARIO, L6M 4B2
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Do you qualify? We are seeking…
- Individuals with less than 2 years of work experience (outside of co-op/internship/summer work experience);
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365, Excel, SAP and other business productivity tools and platforms an asset.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and written proficiency
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a matrixed team environment
- Capacity to interact with internal and external customers in a data gathering mode
- Creative problem-solving aptitude
- Bilingual in French and English is also an asset
- Preference for a 2nd or 3rd year student, or a new graduate
- Working towards the completion an undergraduate degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, and other business related programs
What will you be doing?
In your role as a Reconciliation Specialist you will be responsible for activities related to Suez business portfolios. You will liaise with multiple functions to understand and resolve Collection and Account Issues with customers of delinquent accounts to improve collections performance and meet quarterly targets, resolve issues and improve processes, provide customer service, assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts.
As the Commercial Accounts Reconciliation Specialist, you will:
- Liaise and coordinate with collectors, account managers and customers to understand issues and initiate calls to customers with past due balances to arrange for payment
- Initiate collection calls to account customers, research and resolve past due / billing issues on accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies;
- Assist collectors in troubleshooting and resolving difficult accounts
- Liaise with cash applications to ensure timely application of payments
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers
- Daily interaction with customers, including follow-up when expected payment has not been received
- Assist in resolving billing issues
Period 0.00 - 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.