Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where continuous improvement, respect, teamwork, transparency and commitment are everyday values.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on meeting commitments. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us!
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility of is home to more than 400 fully automated FANUC and Motoman robotic weld cells. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done to make a significant contribution in positioning a forward-thinking company to the next level of achievement.
As a key member in our Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for:
- Electrically troubleshoot equipment and processes
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks; improving equipment efficiencies
- Production line support
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice and work during shutdown periods
- Willing to train the right individual on Robotics and PLC’s
To be considered for the job, you should have the following credentials:
- Licensed Electrician
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Ability to work either: an 8-hour days and afternoon rotating shift, or a straight 8-hour midnight shift
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with good mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals
- Safety conscientious
- Automotive manufacturing is an asset
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
- Competitive hourly wage ranging from $29.06-$32.45 per hour; wage is negotiated based on skill and ability
- Tiered benefit plans including health, dental and vision coverage commencing on your very first day—no waiting period!
- All required tools are paid for and supplied by DYNA-MIG
- Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
- Bi-annual goal based incentive bonuses
- Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
- Great opportunity for overtime
- Shift premiums
- Career development
- Team atmosphere
- Engaged coaches and mentors
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29.06 to $32.45 /hour
- electrician: 1 year (Required)