Western Heights Montessori Academy is voted as one of the Best Montessori Schools by Oakville Beaver. With four campuses in Oakville and two in Mississauga, we have several Supply Teacher positions open for individuals who love to start their career in the child care industry.
The successful candidate can work at different campuses in Oakville and Mississauga area and will have an average of 20 hours per week. Supply teacher who thrive to do her best will be the first to choose from when we have permanent positions. We thank all applicants in advance for their submission. But only those being considered will be contacted.
Expected start date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the lead teacher in the classroom to implement curriculum plans
- Ensure health, safety and all standards are met according to Ministry of Education licensing requirements.
- Organize and sanitize materials in the classroom
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a Child care setting is a plus.
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification, Police Check and Immunization Records
- Willing to roll up the sleeve and help out wherever needed
- Loves teaching and caring for young children.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected start date: 2021-09-13
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
PPE provided on-site
- Are you willing to commute to different campuses in Oakville and Mississauga?
- What are the hours you are willing to work as a supply teacher? For example, between 7am and 6pm?
- Child Care: 1 year (preferred)