Reporting to the Director, Corporate Accounts, the Account Executive acts as the key relationship manager with assigned clients, and is the liaison between the client and various internal departments. The successful candidate will manage client needs and relationships while ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered and contractual obligations are met or exceeded. Also acting as a people leader, the Account Executive manages the day-to-day operations of the department, provides coaching and development opportunities for team members, and manages performance of staff.
What You Will Be Doing:
Build a winning culture, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of associates, members of the business, and other relevant internal or external groups. Responsible for the attraction, retention, motivation, and engagement of associates.
- Supervise, coach and develop Associates to ensure efficiency of the department, satisfaction of customers and clients, and to maximize associate performance
- Actively manage performance and identify training needs; provide post-training support
- Conduct performance reviews and other leadership duties
Manage the day to day operations of the department such as growing revenue, ensuring contractual agreements with clients are met, and maintain and build strong client relationships.
- Develop new business opportunities and grow the revenue base of existing clients for assigned portfolio; recommend and present new product offerings
- Ensure the business needs of the clients are met by analyzing business service and product requirements
- Assess client requests for new product initiatives; document project deliverables and communicate project decision to client
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered and contractual obligations are met or exceeded; resolve client issues
- Serve as a liaison between the client and various internal departments
- Support the implementation of new business or the retiring of terminated business
- Conduct client visits and prepare meeting inputs
- Create, analyze and disseminate various reports for clients
What Skills and Experience We Require:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a client-facing role coupled with a College Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ leadership experience with demonstrated ability to get results through others
- Attainment of, or working towards, an insurance designation such as CIP or CEBS is preferred
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Ability to think creatively and offer solutions as objections may occur
- Demonstrated success in establishing and driving service excellence
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external parties
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you:
- A competitive total rewards package with benefits as of day one, membership in the company’s annual incentive bonus and RRSP plans, and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work in a large, global organization
All successful candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced Reliability Check performed by the Government of Canada.
At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel good about your career, the company, and positively impacting people’s lives. At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel at home. Allianz Global Assistance offers a very competitive total rewards package. If you are interested in applying for this or any other opportunity, please visit our Careers’ page at www.allianz-assistance.ca.
Regrettably, due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please no agencies.
Allianz Global Assistance Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please call our toll free number 1-800-461-1079 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Recruiting Team. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the Recruiter of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 5 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kitchener, ON (Preferred)
- Chartered Insurance Professional (Preferred)