In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
Participating in local events that positively impact your community
Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Minimum 1 year supervisor experience in a food service setting
Able to work 11:00PM - 7:00AM Sunday night to Thursday Night
Extra focus on customer experience, food quality, and food safety.
Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it’s about making a connection and the difference in someone’s day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
- Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
- Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution.
- A SMILE that leaves a positive impression