Required Skills: Phone skills, computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Bondable
Note: Full-Time Staff are required to work home games as well as regular office hours.
This position is responsible for:
- Front of office cleanliness, greeting visitors, answering and transferring calls to maintain a professional first impression.
- Incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Monitor incoming Goldeyes general email box.
- Monitor daily newspapers for Goldeyes articles.
- Maintain and order office, stationary, coffee and water supplies.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, stocked and organized staff kitchen.
- Coordinate repairs and operations of office machines, including photocopier, postage machine, coffee machine.
- Attend and take minutes at general staff meeting.
- Assist with donations program.
- Assist in listing of, and preparation of, annual Corporate Books, including collating and binding.
- Prepare and distribute assorted building signage.
- Complete and record Costco orders for distribution to their various stores.
- Assist with the packing and distribution of pocket schedules.
- Assist in administration of the Goldeyes Junior Fan Club.
- Assist with third party Facility Rental bookings.
- Winnipeg Goldeyes Field of Dreams (FOD) 50/50 program including operations, equipment, documentation, claim forms, deposits and updating of 50/50 numbers on phone message.
- Various FOD job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline for submission of resumes is Friday, June 14, 2019.
Start date: Immediate with flexibility
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)