What is the opportunity?
As a Bilingual Disability Claims Analyst you will adjudicate and manage disability claims in a team-oriented, multi-disciplinary, digital environment. You will also be responsible for applying appropriate risk management strategies, which will impact on the company’s financial results, reputation and regulatory risks, client relationships, and business retention.
What will you do?
- Responsible for assigned disability claims utilizing a multidisciplinary claim management model to:
- ensure objective, fair and thorough claim adjudication
- comply with practices and procedures and regulatory requirements
- provide the highest level of customer service and manage reputational risk
- Develop and implement claim management and return to work strategies for their assigned caseload
- Recognize and investigate complex issues and escalate, when appropriate these issues to their mentor, Lead or manager
- Effectively manage multiple client needs and internal job demands
What will you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education
- Must be fluently bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with customers in a manner that is professional with a high degree of customer service
- Must have the ability to handle highly emotional telephone calls with a high degree of empathy
- Must be able to multitask and to handle high demands and tight timelines within a stressful working environment
- Strong analytical and decision making skills with an ability to effectively manage change
- Proven disability claims experience (e.g. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident Benefits)
What's in it for you?
- A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
- Competitive pay and high-earning potential
- All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your career
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
483 Bay Street - Suite 1000
Required Travel (%):