Our Longueuil offices will be moving near Jean-Talon metro station/ Train Station Parc as of March 2020.
Who are we?
Global Payments Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Our worldwide team of approximately 11,000 is helping customers achieve amazing results. It’s our passion for success that has led to years of out-performing the competition. Join us and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Our people come first - Being the partner of choice - Making it easy to do business with us - Being personally accountable - Ensuring a timely and consistent execution.
Why Work for Global Payments?
Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values. We offer real opportunities to grow professionally and believe in a collaborative, friendly work environment with a relaxed, casual dress code.
We offer competitive benefits such as health insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, life insurance plans, retirement savings programs, employee stock purchase program, employee assistance program, flexible working, tuition reimbursement program, gym membership corporate rates , volunteering opportunities ... and more!
The purpose of this role is to maintain and expand relationships with assigned financial institution partners, in order to maximize sales referrals from these partners. The relationship manager is responsible for managing day-to-day bank channel activities, developing lead-generation marketing programs and assisting in achieving partner referral objectives. There may be additional business development responsibilities.
- Maximize leads/closed sales originating through FI referral partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned FI partner organization
- Create and maintain annual/quarterly plans, outlining financial and other objectives, strategy and execution plans and measurable targets
- Develop and manage campaigns, programs and day-to-day partner engagement
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Training and Operations, in order to meet FI partner performance objectives and expectations
- Proactively lead a joint FI partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship
- Create internal and FI partner data analytics and business metrics reports to guide marketing and sales lead generation efforts, effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate FI partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address FI partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and FI partner personnel
- Ensure company and FI partner compliance with agreements
- Work with Legal on contract development, negotiations and amendments
- Apply a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to resolve all day-to-day administrative and key operational issues
- Understand and implement all compliance facilities, where necessary
- Provide recommendations and strategic analysis to management
- Bilingual with excellent written and verbal French and English communication skills
- Post-Secondary education, preferably with focus on Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing or account management experience with demonstrated ability in: developing strategic/operational plans, marketing programs, content origination, lead-generation and retention strategies
- Strong analytical and financial skills, and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to deal professionally and comfortably with decision makers at the senior executive level
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in interacting with various departments, securing a developed network of contacts
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous projects/activities
- Past experience in payments and/or financial industry is an asset
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)