ISOLOGICInnovative Radiopharmaceuticals is a nationwide radiopharmaceutical company, dedicated to nuclear medicine and the science of Radiopharmaceutical production. Our commitment to these fields extends to the communities we serve. We utilize our significant experience, expertise and networks in Nuclear Pharmacy to provide our customers and patients with reliable; safe and high quality radiopharmaceutical products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for dose dispensing, compounding and quality control on a nightly basis.
- Operate under current Good Manufacturing Practices, cGMP, while maintaining aseptic conditions utilizing Standard Operating Procedures, SOP, under regulation by Health Canada
- Sets up, prepares and dispenses radiopharmaceuticals
- Handles and packages radiopharmaceuticals and hazardous materials in compliance with Company policies, corporate standards and Health and Safety rules
- Exemplifies compliance with all regulations, Company policies, Corporate standards and Health and Safety rules
- Processes returned medical waste and maintains returned reusable supplies in compliance with all regulations and Company policies
- Maintains cleanliness of the laboratory in accordance with the facility housekeeping schedules
- Manages bio-hazardous waste and prepares paperwork for its ultimate disposal
- Performs inventory control by reviewing and documenting/verbalizing stock needs to pharmacy personnel
- Completes radiation wipes and surveys on shipping containers, pharmacy supplies, incoming packages, work spaces and vehicles
- Actively participates in maintaining a safe work environment by completing required training, providing suggestions for improving the on-site Manager, Quality and EHS program
- Performs quality control tests on equipment and prepared products
- Performs leukocyte labeling procedures
- Supports Facility Operations by performing data entry into computer system
- Follows aseptic garbing, personnel hygiene and aseptic control procedure all time while working in restricted area
- Complies with Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, applicable laws and regulation, as they apply to this role
- Completes all required Quality & Compliance training within the define deadlines
- Identifies and reports any Quality & Compliance concerns to on-site Manager, Quality
- Receives and processes radiopharmaceutical Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), when required
- To perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and required skills
- College or University diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of cGMP and previous experience within ISO Class 5 to 8 grades an asset.
- Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on effective communications and ability to work with diverse personalities and skill levels
- Ability to balance multiple tasks under severe time constraints and performs under pressure
- Excellent cross-functional problem solving skills and sound judgment
Joining the ISOLOGICteam means adhering to a friendly, productive and stimulating work environment while enjoying favorable conditions such as a dynamic and flexible environment for continuous improvement, where your new ideas and know-how will be encouraged; Challenges up to your talent that will make a real difference;
Join our talent team and send us your resume as soon as possible
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
OUR VALUESDRIVE OUR DAILY ACTIONS AND DECISIONS
ETHICS AND INTEGRITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, COLLABORATION, INNOVATION, PASSION, EXCELLENCE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent