Our career college is looking for Office and Student Support for our students. What do you do? After training, this customer-focused position means you will be part of the team responsible for guiding students through their studies and ensuring our students succeed in their chosen career! You don't need past experience to do this, but the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Online Learning Support: You are able to support students and answer questions using phone, email, and other communication systems. You are comfortable using and explaining remote online access to learning materials.
- Customer Service: You understand that “going the extra mile” is what separates us from the competition. You appreciate that our students are our customers, and without them the company does not exist. You will constantly encourage and push our students to realize their potential.
- Team Player: You go out of your way to help other team members, including such things as picking up shifts for sick employees, supporting decisions made by the team, and being a great ambassador for AOLCC. You realize that a team divided cannot succeed, and therefore the importance of everyone pulling in the same direction towards a common goal.
- Presentation: You present professionally, which includes proper dress, a welcoming smile and warm disposition. The campus is happier and more productive with you!
- Computer Skills: You are proficient with basic Microsoft Office programs, with demonstrated abilities to pick up our proprietary ILS delivery quickly. Ideally you have experience in other programs as well including Sage 50, QuickBooks, IT programs and / or other proprietary software.
- Office Skills: You have office experience, including record keeping, phone and email etiquette, scheduling and form completion. This makes up a small but important part of your day.
Does this sound like you? If so, please forward your cover letter, resume and compensation expectations. We would like to thank all those who apply, however only those with whom we'd like to continue the conversation will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Students will work online from home, and our staff will support them by phone, email, chat, webinar, using screen sharing software as required. Hand sanitizer and face masks are required for everyone entering our premises.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- office: 1 year (preferred)
- Tutoring Adult Learners: 1 year (preferred)