Kenworth Truck Centres is one of Ontario’s leading Truck Dealerships, with eight service locations across Ontario. We are currently offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become part of our business.
We have an opening now for front/ back counter Parts Person with Industry experience to work our weekend Shift.
SOME GREAT REASONS TO WORK WEEKEND SHIFT. WORK 36 HOURS GET PAID FOR 40!!! RECIEVE AN ADDITIONAL WEEKEND SHIFT BONUS!!!!!! FOR WORKING WEEKENDS!
We are looking for a Full-time Parts Advisor with a minimum of two years of Heavy Duty or Automotive parts experience. The ideal candidate for this position has excellent customer service skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Filling orders for technicians in our busy Service Department
- Placing orders in a timely fashion
- Dealing with walk in and telephone customers
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Has strong heavy duty parts knowledge and preferably dealership experience.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Ensure sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
What You Offer:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous Heavy Duty parts experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Computerized Parts lookup is an asset
- A strong team attitude
- You are willing to learn and be coached from senior parts staff
- You have a passion for customer service. You use your excellent communication skills to assist customers with inquiries
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefits Plan after three months of employment
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts Counter: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Heavy Duty Equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)