RiteBite Orthodontics has an exciting full-time opportunity! We are looking for a talented Patient Service Coordinator to join our Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge/Listowel, ON. Canadian Orthodontic Partners provides support services to RiteBite Orthodontics and our national network of community-based clinics in delivering personalized Orthodontic treatment. We provide an enhanced level of patient care and service experience in our clinics putting patient care above all else. Come join a team that shares, collaborates, and learns with a vision of becoming the icon of orthodontic excellence by building self-esteem, one beautiful smile at a time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Hourly Wage + Quarterly Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Orthodontic Coverage for employees and their families.
- Educational Reimbursement Program.
- Paid Vacation Days.
- Real Career Growth Opportunities.
**** Please note that this position requires travel to our Cambridge, Listowel, Kitchern, and Waterloo clinic locations.
- Greet every patient was kindness, enthusiasm and interest ensuring that everyone feels welcomed.
- Communicate with the patients and guardians regarding their appointments. Provide answers pertaining to their orthodontic treatment, appointments, and office policies.
- Answer all incoming calls and make detailed notes regarding important conversations with patients and their responsible parties.
- Check voice messages, emails, mail, and pigeon chat regularly.
- Complete ‘New Patient Phone Slips’ when booking new patients for consultations.
- Gather insurance information and complete the insurance checklist.
- Book and organize patient appointments.
- Scan all information into the patient charts.
- Use external software programs or call to confirm patient appointments.
- Act as a liaison between the doctor and the patient.
- Act as a liaison between the doctor and any other dental specialist or general practitioners.
- Compose letters and other documents for communication as requested and required.
- Enter initial contracts for patients.
- Collect and process payments.
- Manage recurrent payments, post day sheet, and prepare daily deposit.
- Close the day and email corresponding documents to the Accounting lead.
- Print practice reports as needed.
- Print no show report and reschedule appointments.
- Anticipate problems in the schedule and work with the Scheduling Lead or Manager to correct issues.
- Ensure the patient lounge is always tidy.
- Ensure the coffee station is clean and fully stocked.
- Advise Lead or Manager if office stock is required.
- Implement and maximize practice promotions – Advise and inform patients of current contests and other marketing objectives.
- Introduce Smile Rewards to patients and allot points as needed.
- Work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect, and cooperation.
- Complete monthly tracking sheets and checklists.
- Perform any other tasks delegated or assigned by the office Lead or Manager.
- Dental Office experience is an asset.
- Must have customer Service experience.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. Everyone who applies will be considered, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.