Are you Ready?
As our Nike Store Athlete (Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual customer needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
What you will do:
- Reports to Store Manager ensuring work duties are accurately performed
- Monitors the flow of all shipments and ensures prompt follow up with discrepancies
- Ensure all stock areas are neat, clean and orderly per company standard
- Perform box counts and validate against bills of lading, ensuring discrepancies, shortages or damages are reported immediately
- Assist selling floor with product placement and stock replenishment
- Ensure cash wraps are fully stocked with operational supplies
What we would love to see:
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred.
Minimum weekly availability requirements:
- Minimum 20 hours weekly inclusive of the following:
- Must be available during peak hours (peak hours may differ depending on each store location)
- Weekend availability (Friday-Sunday)
- 2 out of the 3 days availability
- 1 closing weekend shift
- Must be available for 1 closing shift during the week (Monday-Thursday)
- Must be available for majority of “Black out” periods which include, but not limited to:
- March Break
- Canada Day weekend
- Back to School (Starting from the 2 weeks leading up to, and 1 week after Labour Day)
- Black Friday (Starting from the Saturday before Black Friday until the Monday after)
- Winter Holiday season (December 15 – 30)
What you will get:
- Amazing discount on Nike gear
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career with an outstanding luxury athletic wear brand
- Positive and supportive team environment
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position however, only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Retailors Sports Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
To keep our employees safe, we have implemented all health and safety procedures in accordance with the Ministry of Labor and Public Health guidelines and requirements.