Job Title – In-line Inspection Data Analyst
Novitech Inc. provides in-line pipeline inspection and mapping services that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients and deliver upon our Pledge for Excellence.
Novitech’s innovation driven culture is supported by individuals with decades of experience, as well as strong customer partnerships. This has been and will remain the key to maintaining our leadership position with technology innovations in the pipeline industry’s Magnetic Flux Leakage crack and flaw detection.
· Using our NoviView display program, perform analysis of data collected by pipeline inspection tools under the guidance of the Analysis Leads
· Interpret the tool signal data to identify and characterize features
· Communicate effectively with other analysts and clients
· Possess a basic understanding of the underlying tool technology and theory
· Generate inspection reports adhering to detailed requirements
· Hold a degree or diploma in Science or a STEM related field
· Superior attention to detail with the ability to maintain focus while completing repetitive tasks
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Ability to pass a Near-Vision Acuity and Color Contrast Differentiation test
· Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Analytical aptitude with strong initiative
· Relevant oil and gas industry experience would be considered an asset
· Available to work overtime to meet company needs as required
· Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Due to the high-volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to all candidates.
Compensation commensurate with experience and skills.
Reference ID: Data Analyst
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $44,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a degree or diploma in Science or a STEM related field?
- This position involves visually interpreting the in-line inspection tool signal using a colour display. Will you be able to pass a Color Contrast Differentiation test?