Location 318 Chemin Saint-François-Xavier, Delson, QC Canada J5B 1Y1
Phone Number 450-670-8989
Division First Student Canada-Transco
Req ID 39943
Join our team as a Part-Time professional School Bus Driver
Transco is offering Free Bus License Training!
We have a New Hire BONUS* of $2000 for Class 1 and 2 licensed Drivers
and New Hire Bonus* of $1000 for Class 5
3530 Richelieu, St-Hubert, QC, J3Y 7B1
Transco, North America's largest & leading school bus company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare Drivers!
We are hiring School Bus Drivers in Delson, QC to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it’s the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
HOURS OF WORK:
Approximately 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only. Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads.
Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year;
- Performing daily vehicle safety inspections;
- Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner;
- Being part of a world-class organization;
- Security and opportunities for potential advancement;
- Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory;
- Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles;
- Making a difference in the lives of children;
- Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
Meet minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province Quebec is 21.
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience as per provincial regulation (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a good driving record.
- Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the school board requirements).
- Pass a Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and reference check.
- Bonus expires July 31, 2022