DeepBrains AI & Robotics was created with the following mission:
(1) To provide a platform to collaboratively engage students and leverage cutting-edge STE(A)M programs to innovate, invent and advance products and/or solutions to benefit the society at large.
(2) To be recognized worldwide for bringing innovative products through partnerships with schools, communities, and institutions.
Coding & Engineering Robotics interests you? Are you Geek? Passion towards teaching younger kids (ages 6-17)? Then, you are in the right place.
DeepBrains AI & Robotics is actively looking for tutors for their Regular ONLINE Classes (Weekdays and Weekend). If you are pursuing Computer Science, Engineering, Teaching degree and/or building your Portfolio in these domains then we can help you. We will be training you in coding, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), and related technology.
Job Position Overview:
- Learn the curriculum provided and teach coding, robotics to students in age groups of 6-17.
- Mentor and guide students with unique skill levels to advance through the curriculum and help them in accomplishing certifications at various levels.
- Support the existing trained tutors with classroom activities.
- Ability to manage students with diverse skill levels in the same class and be creative in engaging them
- Challenge students to compete and win various competitions from regional, national to international (such as FIRST Lego League (FLL), World Robot Olympiad, Canada Wide Science Fair.
- Teach Coding, Robotics, and AI to a group of students (optimal size of 6-8) age group 6-17.
- Assist with developing or owning personalized curriculum, teaching materials/ aids, lesson plans, homework, projects, and quizzes online
- Complete feedback on students after each tutoring session in the system to communicate progress to parents
- Perform student assessment during trial sessions and at periodic intervals as deemed by the management
What we are looking for:
Exceptional technology and soft skills.
Keen interest in coaching and working with students in age groups of 6-17.
Exposure to one or more of the following:
3. IoT Using Microprocessors
4. AI & Machine Learning
5. 3D Modeling & Video Making
6. Game Development
7. Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
8. Web Development /Web Designing
Bachelors or higher university degree (Ivy schools preferred)
In-person or online Hackathon experience (mentor, judge, end-to-end execution).
Police Background Check is mandatory for volunteering and employment.
English language is required.
Teaching experience (must have).
Reference ID: Reference ID: DB-20200914-001
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.25 - $25.00 per hour
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: up to 20 hours per week
Expected start date: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $14.25-$25.00 per hour