Clutch is a Toronto-based technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With operations in Nova Scotia and Ontario our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
- Complete finance applications to secure approvals for prime and non-prime customers
- Present the customer with products and services including extended warranties, protection products and insurance products
- Finalize the sale by preparing all required paperwork, including the loan documents, licensing paperwork and scheduling delivery
- Ensure prompt funding of deals
- Develop and maintain relationships with lender representatives
- Represent Clutch with a high level of professionalism
- A minimum of 2 years experience in automotive financing
- Ability to successfully conduct 40-50+ turnovers per month
- Excellent understanding of sales and finance with the ability to read, understand and calculate discounts, interest rates, & percentages
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing and delivering solutions
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets
- Proven ability to provide excellence in customer service
- Proficient with Routeone or Dealertrack; proficient in HubSpot or similar CRM
- Valid Nova Scotia driver’s license and clean driving abstract
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with bonus and equity incentives
- 3 weeks vacation and lots of flexibility
- Non-traditional dealer work environment in fun open concept office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Automotive finance: 2 years (Required)