A strong base salary with performance initiatives designed for growth!
Have a chance to be part of a fixture in Kelowna’s automotive repair industry with a second generation shop that has embraced forward thinking, advanced communication, and technologically advanced processes available in the market! The role of an automotive service advisor, also called a service writer, is to provide high-quality customer service while helping customers solve vehicle problems and setting up service requests.
Does the following describe you?
- Eager to help people in one of their most stressful situations (broken down cars are no fun!)
- Self-motivated to continually do better in all aspects of their career
- Can work within a team environment; being the main conduit between client needs and technician's recommendations
- Takes initiative in opportunities to help grow the company and in turn be financially compensated for that growth
- Open to continuing education in industry leading theory and processes
- Able to perform in a fast paced environment and deliver on time sensitive tasks
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be the right person for our team!
Email your resume and please include what gives you a competitive advantage over candidates.
PS: We are looking for the above skills, note that we have not stated automotive experience as a requirement, but it’s definitely a valuable asset! You may be the person we need, don't be afraid!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)