LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking a Business Analyst
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software to customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia!
We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for a Business Analyst (3 open positions) to work with clients to validate data files moving through LBMX’s data network. They will also coordinate and manage the parties and activities involved in projects they are responsible for. A high level of computer competency is required but no experience is required in computer programming.
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills and be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team.
- Facilitate meetings with customers and identify requirements and provide project updates.
- Report status on all projects.
- Configure customer accounts
- Resolve daily document and file errors by analyzing the root cause and communicating to the appropriate party.
- Act as a primary contact for internal and external customers.
- Follow-up and correspond with customers as required.
- Act as an advocate for customers within internal meetings and discussions.
- Demonstrate commitment and professional approach to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to review and comprehend technical business requirements documentation.
- Understanding of basic business documents such as invoices, purchase orders, purchase order confirmations, etc.
- Strong attention to detail. Effective problem-solving and problem-prevention skills.
- Strong verbal skills and ability to develop rapport with people over the phone.
- Enthusiastically work closely with others in a positive team environment.
- Independently manage multiple projects from start to finish, while managing time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Competent and comfortable in the use of computers, including standard business software such as Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Willingness to eagerly take on new tasks as required.
- Proven ability to self-manage and function effectively in a professional environment.
- Must be fluent in English (reading and writing).
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of data files in various forms (i.e. CSV, Excel, XML, etc.) and accompanying file layouts.
- Exposure to various Accounting/ERP/POS systems is an asset (Infor SXe, Epicor Eclipse, SAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with EDI standards (X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS) and data transport protocols (FTP, AS2, VAN, etc.)
- College Diploma or University Degree in accounting, business management, supply chain management, computer science/programming.
- Knowledge of using JIRA, TeamWork and Zendesk
- Post secondary education in (Diploma or University Degree) in accounting, business management, supply chain management, computer science/programming
- OR two or more years of relevant job experience.
The Perks of Working with us!
Well……. LBMX is a great place to work. But if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter to: careers@LBMX. com (Please be aware there is no space in the .com portion. Indeed does not allow posting of full email addresses)
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Job Application – Business Analyst”
About LBMX Inc.
LBMX is the leading provider of technology solutions for purchasing co-operatives and buying groups. These solutions comprise central and direct bill management, rebate and purchase analytics, digital marketplaces, product information management and complete EDI services to assist members and groups to connect to their suppliers.
LBMX’s close association with this specific supply chain model has resulted in the implementation of LBMX technology solutions that are a fit with their customer’s strategic direction and operational priorities. Based on LBMX’s “Many to Many” technology, LBMX solutions are electronically connecting the buying group supply chain, resulting in over two million potential trading relationships.
LBMX is based in London, Canada and has customers throughout Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time