Early Childhood Educator – Child Development Worker/Supervisor
Casual on call, with potential for full time employment
Wage: $15 /hour (Additional Alberta wage top-up for all hours working directly with children)
The Wainwright Military Family Resource Centre Child Development Centre is seeking an individual to care for children 19 months to 6 years of age in a team based setting on a casual basis.
- Certified in Alberta as a Child Development Worker or Supervisor
- Have a willingness to work a variety of shifts on a casual or on-call basis
- Participate in professional development training as required
- Current First Aid in Child Care Certification
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check and Intervention Record Check
- Effective time management and efficiency with tasking
- Effective written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, diplomacy and tact as well as a personal and professional respect for confidentiality
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate programming
- Fluency in both English and French, oral and written
- Experience with the Canadian Armed Forces community
- Knowledge of Alberta Child Care Licensing Regulations
Anticipated start date: ASAP.
Candidates are required to submit a cover letter along with their resume.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found and may be used to fill similar current and future vacancies of a permanent, temporary or casual nature. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Forward cover letter and resume quoting Competition No. 19-04 to:
Caitlyn McKillop, Child Care Director
Box 29, Denwood, AB T0B 1B0
Phone: 780-842-1363 Ext. 1248 Fax: 780-842-1876
Job Type: Casual
- early childhood education: 1 year (Preferred)