The Plan Writers (www.planwriters.net) is a team of visionary business consultants whose main objective is to help entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2012 in Los Angeles, California, we work with entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
We are looking for a motivated Business Plan Writer who is eager to learn, research and write about diverse business models and prepare meaningful business plans that will impress our clients.
- Review client questionnaire package to prepare a discovery meeting with new clients
- Join phone meetings with clients to extract the client’s vision and business goals
- Conduct proper market research that pertains to the client's industry
- Copy and paste financial charts and graphs from our Financial Modeler into the business plan
- Write out complete descriptions of the client’s vision, competitive strengths and various other sections typical in a business plan according to company guidelines.
- Revise business plan according to client’s feedback
- Outstanding business and persuasive writing skills.
- Outstanding grammar
- Bachelor’s degree in an English Writing or Business field, or equivalent experience or education is acceptable (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Have written exemplary business documents in the past
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with clients
- Willing to stay current with the latest business trends
- Excellent attention to detail and work ethic
- Located in Canada or U.S.A and value working remotely
Common Business Plans:
- Cannabis related business plans
- Business plan for small businesses seeking SBA Loans
- Business plans for concepts that are tailored to private and professional investors
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- English (Required)