A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
The Customer Service Supervisor will provide leadership to the Customer Service management team and CSR’s while managing within the department in an efficient cost-effective manner.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the Customer Service function to ensure effective customer service, maximum customer satisfaction and order fulfillment and accurate order processing;
- Act as a Company ambassador, displaying competence, courtesy and professionalism, and championing the drive for continuous improvement initiatives;
- Foster an atmosphere in the department keeping with the culture and values of Saputo while promoting quality service and exceptional teamwork;
- Provide leadership and guidance to two teams of Customer Service Rep’s with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility within the department;
- Develop and monitor Customer Service KPI’s with regard to order handling quotas, call centre agent performance, EDI ordering objectives;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Supply Chain, Business Delivery Solutions, Operations, Warehousing, Distribution, Inventory Control and Finance;
- Efficiently manage the department’s business plan;
- Deal with customer complaints to resolution;
- Lead or assist with special projects as required or assigned;
- Support and maintain Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P. quality standards.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a management role in a call-center environment
- A degree/diploma in Business Management or equivalent training and/or experience
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken is a requirement;
- Ability to work rotational off-shifts (e.g. available up to 7 pm where required); available for rotational weekends and/or stat holidays where required;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office application including shared mailboxes and Excel;
- Excel - Formulas, V-lookup, Pivot tables, IF Statement skills an asset;
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain;
- Strong track record of excellence in leadership and coaching;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to work independently;
- Able to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, high priority environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Preference will be given to those candidates with dairy industry knowledge.