Acadia/Marjam are looking for an accountant specialize with construction material background.
Duties responsible for:
- Analyze inventory
- Inventory cycle counts for all divisions
- Good communication between different divisions
- Preparation of month end information & reports
- Support the Controller with preparation of various reports
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Must possess advanced Excel and general computer skills.
- Organized, time efficient and a team player with exceptional attention to detail
Salary: depends on experience. We offer benefits and pension plans.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- CMA (Preferred)
- CA (Preferred)
- CGA (Preferred)