Reporting to the Director of Operations
· Perform setup and clean-up tasks at job site
· Provide labour support as needed for the crew
· Assisting renovation crew with demolition of sites
· Ability to lift a min of 50 pounds
· Ensure all safety procedures are followed at all times
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a positive manner as well as having a flexible work style
· Self-directed with ability to work independently, and with little supervision if required
· Reliable and demonstrates attention to detail
· Willingness to work in all weather conditions (conditions vary by job, some indoor, some outdoor )
· Personable with a positive attitude and a great work ethic
· Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the work in our growing company
Not required, but advantageous to have your own vehicle.
We offer a competitive pay based on your skills and work experience.
We also give bonuses to individuals who show their dedication and hard work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Required to wear a mask
Access to hand washing facilities and/or hand sanitizer
Maintain physical distance from others
Frequent sanitization of tools